The lovely Sil from Love n Lavish AND the sweet Jackellyn from In the waiting Line awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award!!! Thank you so much guys! Because I didn't really want to do 2 different features, I am simply combining your 2 nominations.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you!
11 random facts:
1. I often tell people off for smoking. It's just not good for you.
2. I sometimes just lie in bed and listen to my ipod with earphones in. It calms me.
3. I love pickles (gherkins, onions, baby corn and so on). LOVE.
4. I like doing the ironing. Only with the TV on though.
5. I can't cook. But my baking is decent.
6. Christmas is my favourite holiday and I buy presents no later than November.
7. I am very impatient with others and myself.
8. I prefer gummibears over chocolate. Haribos are my favourites.
9. I am easily grossed out by weird foods.
10. I prefer making gifts rather than receiving them.
11. I have the most amazing view over London from my living room windows.
11 questions to answer:
1. If you had to choose one makeup item for the rest of your life what would it be?
Difficult one, but probably my Clinique Cream Shaper for eyes in black. I look sleepy without.
2. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you buy?
A Chanel 2.55.
3. How did you meet your best friend or significant other?
In a pub in
asked if I wanted a drink. I did. Lucky.
4. Chocolate or Vanilla? (Or other?)
5. What is the most meaningful gift you have ever received?
Nan’s vintage pearl
necklace. It is so beautiful and has been through so much. I love it.
6. What is your favourite book and why?
Many. One of them The Accidental by Ali Smith because it cracks me up a lot when I read it.
7. If you could live anywhere for a year other then where you live now where would that be? Why?
8. What TV series do you love and have seen every episode of?
Sex and the City and How I Met Your Mother – equally. Own them all on DVD as well J
9. Favorite online shop to buy from and why?
Amazon because they have everything. Seemingly.
10. What car do you wish you had?
A red Mini with a Union Jack on the roof. Or an old VW Beetle in black – convertible.
11. Do you collect anything? What is it and why do you love to collect it?
It is probably fair to say that I kind of collect essie nailpolishes.
My 11 nominees:
1. Emily from Tea Tree Vintage
2. Kelly from Kelly Elizabeth
3. Lauren from Lauryn Green
4. Emily from Crafty Girl
5. Jasmin from The Cosy White Cottage
6. Natasha from Picablocks
7. Livia from The Beauty of Fashion
8. Chloe from By The Lock
9. Sofia from Little Brown Paper Bag
10. Olivia from Livicupcake
11. Jesse from Well It's Ok
My 11 questions that need your responses:
1. If you could pick any holiday destination, where would you go and why?
2. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
3. Do you have a favourite recipe? Care to share?
4. If you won a ton of cash in the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
5. What is your favourite book?
6. And your favourite movie?
7. Which one is the best DIY you have ever seen or done?
8. How would your friends describe you in 4 words?
9. Do you think that each colour of the m&m's tastes different?
10. What is the craziest thing you have ever seen or done?
11. If you could time travel into another decade or century which would it be and where?