Hello everyone! Firstly, thanks to all of my gorgeous followers here on GFC, I love that the group of you is growing steadily and I am so glad my blog is being appreciated! What follows is less of a post as it is an invitation. I would like to invite you all to start following me on Bloglovin' because Google Reader (as you may already know) will be shutting down on July 1st and I really don't want any of you to miss out on anything, or worse lose any of you guys! It may still be a few months to go, but we all know that time flies when you're having fun, right?! Here's how it works:
1. Sign in to Bloglovin' and click on "Account" on the top right hand side
2. Click on "Settings" in the dropdown box
3. Scroll down to "Other" and click on "Import Blogs"
4. Click "Google Reader"
5. Click "Import from Google Reader"
6. Now you have to allow Bloglovin' access to your Google Reader and the rest will be done for you.
Couldn't be easier and you will have all of your favourite blogs from your Google Reader in your Bloglovin' account without any extra hassle. In case you don't want to move your entire Google Reader, simply click on this link here and follow me individually. Thank you xx!! If you haven't got a Bloglovin' account yet, I very much recommend signing up for one because it is handy, neat and organised.