I have posted this once before but because it's getting serious now, I am reposting it: Google Reader will no longer work from July 1st and I would be sad to lose all of you lovely readers so I would like you to know that there are other ways to follow me. One of these is Bloglovin'. Making the switch to is incredibly easy:
1. Sign in to Bloglovin' and click on "Account" on the top right hand side
2. Click on "Settings" in the dropdown box
3. Scroll down to "Other" and click on "Import Blogs"
4. Click "Google Reader"
5. Click "Import from Google Reader"
6. Now you have to allow Bloglovin' access to your Google Reader and the rest will be done for you.
In case you don't want to move your entire Google Reader, simply click on this link here and follow me individually. Thank you xx!! If you haven't got a Bloglovin' account yet, I very much recommend signing up for one because it is handy, neat and organised. Otherwise you can follow me via Facebook, Twitter, the RSS Feed, or via email (simply scroll down to the bottom of the page, enter your email address on the right hand side and click "submit"). Hopefully I will keep seeing you on Blueberry Days!! x